New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fwd: Blog

I am quite amused to be getting an email like this from my 83-year-old grandmother. Check her out at: www.evonbecker.blogspot.com

Hmmm.... would she need to show a birth certificate to become part of the "Myspace Generation?"

Begin forwarded message:

From: Evon Becker <mombecker@juno.com>
Date: March 15, 2006 9:35:46 PM EST
To: clumsyfly@aol.com
Subject: Blog

Ryan,
Thanks. I talked to your mother and she sent me
the link and I clicked on it and now I got into my site.
You have been a big help. It is bedtime now so I
will write tomorrow.I will send it to you and then it will
be interesting to be able to post, when I know how.
That was something to have a picture there.
My email- mombecker@juno.com
password:- ########
Love you, and God bless
grandma.
I'm going back to that site for a few minutes.


Ryan Kellermeyer
ClumsyFly@aol.com

UPDATE: Grandma tries to download her podcast file. I think it's pretty cool that she's trying to learn this stuff. She's basically leapfrogging over 25 years of technological advances. She was born in 1924.

From: mombecker@juno.com
Subject: blog
Date: March 15, 2006 10:32:19 PM EST
To: clumsyfly@aol.com

Ryan.
It says the transfer rate is:
3.5 k b seconds and that changes each second, I guess
mp4 from media 24 a.libsyn.com
9.07 mb of 64.3 copied.
does this tell you how good my computer is, or fast or whatever?
grandma

No comments: