New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Pedro Martinez is The Man

"I can assure you that I still feel it right now," Martinez said. "I'm not willing to give up my time to work or give up anything to let the toe heal. I'm going to heal my toe on the field. If it doesn't, I'll deal with it the best way possible."



Yeah, Pedro. That's how we like it. Old school. LINK

(Note to Pedro: While I appreciate your toughness and you are definitely my favorite active pitcher, I would appreciate it more if you and your team would lay down and let the Phillies win the NL East this year. Maybe you can help us take out the Braves and lay off after that. Thanks, and I hope you like our blog. One more thing since we're talking now: What's up with the Jeri Curl?)

No comments: