New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Top This: My Grandma Has a Blog and a Podcast.

My Grandma came to town last week and while she was here I set her up on her own blog. She already sends mass emails pretty much every day, so I'm betting that she'll be a faithful blogger. You can keep up with her at (www.evonbecker.blogspot.com).

On Friday I had a handful of friends over to listen to her tell of her recent missions trip to the Philippines with her church. After spending a good 80 years as a Quaker, she recently joined the Church of the Nazarene in Spencerville, Ohio and they encouraged her to take her first missions trip at age 83. You can hear her story by following this link: LISTEN to Grandma's report. It's worth listening to the end because she has some pretty good advice. She spends most of the recording describing various pictures, but there are little gems throughout.

This woman has prayed for me pretty much every day of my life and I'm fairly certian that she is one of the few things that has kept me sane.

No comments: