New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Redemption in Progress

I got a call from a customer in Old City before I left for South Africa. She wanted the marble entryway fixed up and ended up letting us restore her doors as well. This is not the kind of job that is going to make anyone rich, but there is a lot of satisfaction in bringing out the original beauty of the natural elements in an historic home.

Besides that, this job brings out the best in all of us - me doing the sales, Brian concocting a poultice, Kevin and Paul restoring the doors. And so the wisdom of a God who did not exclude work from Eden is evident here. As we work with marble slabs and mahogony doors, it seems that we too are moving closer to the beauty with which we were originally created.








1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh wow. I love this post. Right up my alley. I've not had anything to do with marble though, so these shots are just amazing to me. I hope you client was thrilled with the work. Fabulous!!