New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Exploring Intersections: Urban Ministry and the Emerging Church

Rudy Carrasco is going to be in town this Monday, April 9, and we're pulling something together here at the house:

You are invited to:

EXPLORING INTERSECTIONS:
Urban Ministry and the Emerging Church


What: A discussion led by Rudy Carrasco
Date: This coming Monday night, April 9
Time: 7pm to 8pm
Location: 4441 North 9th Street, Philadelphia 19140

Refreshments: cheese pizza from El Greco’s, drinks of some sort

RSVP by letting this man know
In case you don't know Rudy, he runs a great organization, sits on a gozillion boards, tells funny jokes, wrote a cool book, and (along with his wife Kafi) was the host with the most for the three weeks I spent in Pasadena recently.

I'm link happy. I think I got it out of my system now.

No comments: