New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Monday, August 20, 2007

The results are in

...and there is a problem with $160 sneakers with air bubbles covering the entire sole of the shoe. They pop. Hopefully my good friends at Foot Locker or Finish Line (or whatever that store on City Line Ave is) will understand. They can't really expect me to pay that much for sneakers and then just eat the cost when the sole pops, can they? Even if I was a professional glass walker, there should be some kind of thing where if it pops in the first three weeks you're good to go. We'll see. Perhaps this is Gods way of telling me to stick with cheap New Balance old school sneaks.

UPDATE: The good people at Foot Locker hooked me up. I walked out with a new pair of sneakers and 5 free t-shirts. Nice.

No comments: