New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Jimmy Rollins: SI coverboy, MVP candidate, and all around nice guy

It's great to see one of the true nice guys of professional sports doing well. JRoll is at the top of his game and getting recognized for it. He's also one heckuva guy. He signed Nick's ball a couple of years ago and even put up with my three or four attempts to get a good photo back when cell phone cameras were cool and new.

Go Phillies!! I will be in a meeting with funders at gametime, but I will be checking scores on my phone. I predict the Phillies win in 4 games. It's going to be INTENSE!



1 comment:

Dale said...

Hey, congrats on your team making the playoffs. Do you remmeber much about 93? Not sure how old you were then. I was pulling for them this year.

Dale