New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Right On Time

I took yesterday and today off to do some routine maintenance on the house. Budget wise, I can't afford to do routine maintenance right now, but in the long term I can't afford NOT to do routine maintenance, so I had accepted the fact that taking a $500 hit today will save me much more down the road.

So check this out. I'm putting my coat on to go to Home Depot and I get a phone call from a number I don't recognize. It's the daughter of a severely delinquent DJ client calling to see if she can drop off the payment for my DJ services at her mothers' July 7th wedding reception. My trip to Home Depot was delayed, but now my budget is back on track and I'm a happy camper. I don't always believe people when they suggest that stuff like this is God's doing, but today I think it was. It's just a hunch.

No comments: