New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Guy D. Lewis issues page

Guy D. Lewis is running against incumbent State Rep. Tony Payton Jr., who I am tremendously impressed with after only a year in office. Mr. Lewis received the Democratic party endorsement on Saturday. Payton opposed the party nominee last time and won. It appears the egos may still be bruised. The incumbent Payton is doing a great job by every account I have heard, seen, read, etc. He deserves our continued support.

Mr. Lewis' homepage says, "Please take the time to look around to learn more about where I stand on the issues and how you can get involved." So I did. I also emailed him to see if he'll meet with me and tell me what he's all about. Maybe I'm missing something that he can clue me in on, but so far I'm really not impressed with his take on the issues.

I'm just sayin'...

No comments: