New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

YouthBuild Charter School

I'm DJing the prom for YouthBuild Charter School on Friday. Their students helped out on a mural we were working on at Ayuda a few weeks ago (article) and they asked me to DJ the prom. I'm trying to only DJ for people I know who are doing community work or for sympathetic organizations. It's just too stressful and often a very unpleasant environment. The money is good, but it comes at a high price. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hooking up with these YouthBuild people again. I did the prom for Center City Academy a couple weeks ago also. Having good music makes any event a whole lot better, but it usually ain't cheap. This is something that I can provide to help great people do great things and still stay within their budget. It's good for me personally and for Ayuda organizationally.

This is not on the playlist Friday, but I lurv it.

No comments: