New Blog Address

Ryan's blog can now be found HERE.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fwd: Letter to Sal's Pals

An email from Sal Fasano, one of the Phillies starting catchers, supporting his favorite charity, an organization that uses baseball to share the gospel.

Ryan Kellermeyer

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Sal Fasano" <salfasano@athletesworldwide.com>
> Date: June 20, 2006 1:12:35 AM EDT
> To: <clumsyfly@aol.com>
> Subject: Letter to Sal's Pals
>
> Dear Pal,
>
> I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who
> has been supporting Sal’s Pals. Over the course of my career
> I’ve never been embraced by the fans like I have here in Philly.
> There is definitely nowhere else in the world that a professional
> ball player can grow long hair, wear a Fu-Man-Chu, eat a cheese
> steak (or two) and be loved by the fans.
>
> The Sal’s Pals make every inning and plate appearance for me extra
> rewarding and I feel inspiration when I look up into the right
> field stands and see such an energetic group of fans. There have
> been numerous games where I have drawn energy from the right field
> bleachers and I am honored to have this continued support.
>
> Please continue to check out www.athletesworldwide.com and support
> the Sal’s Pals Fan Club as I am proud to give back to a very
> worthwhile charity called UPI where we get to work with kids both
> in the United States and overseas to teach them the wonderful game
> of baseball.
>
> Please note that signed bats and balls are now available on my
> Website at www.athletesworldwide.com and also periodically check
> back to the site as I will be updating it with new info, game used
> gear, signed photos and other types of merchandise. Also, please
> feel free to email me with any questions or comments you have to
> salfasano@athletesworldwide.com as I enjoy the interaction with my
> fans.
>
> Thanks again for all the support and keep cheering (it pumps up the
> whole team)!
>
> Warmest regards,
> Sal

No comments: